« Back to Engines and Rolling Stock Topics

Sign In above to begin adding replies.

7.25" LNER V2 2-6-2 Green Arrow

richardpriestley

Topics: 1

Replies: 1

Posted: Tue 17th Feb 2015, 3:28pm
7.25" LNER V2 2-6-2 Green Arrow

Has anybody out there got a set of drawings including the boiler for the above engine. Have just been fortunate to get hold of one such engine but it is in need of a lot of TLC. Any drawings at all would be of help.

Replies To This Post

brianlee

Replies: 14

Posted: Wed 10th Jun 2015, 11:24pm

Hello Richard
I have probably got the largest collection of well over 100 drawings for the LNER class V2 locomotive.Reason for the large no is that there were many varieties of V2 eg variety of chimneys .
These are all detail drawings of the individual V2 items. Most of drawings are in 1/8 scale but some are even larger.
These drawings came from Doncaster works in the early 1960's.
Best way forward is for you to contact me direct or via the Editor of the News. or you could give me your contact tel no.
Brian Lee

richardpriestley

Replies: 1

Posted: Sun 6th Sep 2015, 3:08pm

Hello Brian, sorry for the delay in getting back to you a combination of work out of the country and lack of computer. my contact details are in the members address book section. would be very interested in the drawings. looking forward to speaking with you soon. all the best Richard.
Hello Brian, sorry for the delay in getting back to you a combination of work out of the country and lack of computer. my contact details are in the members address book section. would be very interested in the drawings. looking forward to speaking with you soon. all the best Richard.

« Back to Engines and Rolling Stock Topics

Web design by Slingshot