« Back to Engines and Rolling Stock Topics

Sign In above to begin adding replies.

Aneirin

gerryclarke

Topics: 5

Replies: 10

Posted: Thu 15th Sep 2016, 1:00pm
Aneirin

No wonder Peter is looking proud on the front of the news; congratulations on a producing such a lovely looking locomotive. What a well-proportioned and aesthetically pleasing locomotive, I am very impressed with the look. It must be difficult to produce a sit in loco where you have to stretch the proportions and come up with such a nice result. I believe it will be attending the A.G.M. on Sunday 2nd possibly the afternoon. I can’t wait to see it in the flesh so to speak.

Replies To This Post

Peter Beevers

Topics: 3

Replies: 134

Posted: Thu 15th Sep 2016, 6:19pm

Gerry, thank you for your kind words. You are right, I am very proud of her. She is the result of many hours of CAD time to get the proportions and the 'Spooner look' just right.

I will be travelling to the AGM on the Sunday, so will be unloading that afternoon. I hope to run her on the Monday.

johnnicholson

Topics: 12

Replies: 69

Posted: Fri 16th Sep 2016, 2:02pm

Peter, I know a number of members, including myself, are looking forward to seeing this engine. Unfortunately I will be on the trip on Monday and it would be great if there is time for a quick run on Sunday afternoon , if possible. I am sure a lot will be disappointed if they miss it.

Peter Beevers

Posted: Fri 16th Sep 2016, 3:03pm

John, I will do my best to get there as soon as possible on the Sunday, and, if there's a slot available, I'll fill it.

Peter Beevers

Posted: Wed 21st Sep 2016, 2:38pm

Work on my trailer is going better than planned - so (assuming that the required parts turn up soon) I hope to bring the curly roof van too.

« Back to Engines and Rolling Stock Topics

Web design by Slingshot