« Back to Engines and Rolling Stock Topics

Sign In above to begin adding replies.

Drawings for 7 1/4 Bridget wanted

Binbag

Topics: 1

Replies: 1

Posted: Tue 21st May 2013, 4:00pm
Drawings for 7 1/4 Bridget wanted

Does anyone know where I can get a set of drawings for this loco. I know that Ken Swan is the sole distributor but I do not have any contact details. Excuse the ignorance but I am new to locos and have just joined the society.

Replies To This Post

chr15

Topics: 9

Replies: 8

Posted: Thu 23rd May 2013, 5:31am

Hi
I Contacted Ken from a phone number and address that I found in other internet forums.
I gave him a call first and had a chat with him, then posted off a cheque to him The drawings came back within a few days
He is obviously in his late 80’s now so he said it normally depends on how quick he can get down the post office.

I can let you have the details I have if you would like, but obviously I don't know if anything has changed health wise or anything, so tread carefully.
Let me know if you would like them to try still, but I am not putting the details up in a forum for everyone to see.

Chris

Binbag

Topics: 1

Posted: Thu 23rd May 2013, 5:35pm

Thanks for the information, I managed to get a 2nd hand copy of the drawings so my problem is solved.

Cheers
Ralph

mdasseville

Topics: 0

Posted: Thu 22nd Aug 2013, 3:56pm

Hi
I'm in need for a set of drawings for the Bridget

Can anyone help me

Cheers Mike

gavinnicholson

Topics: 0

Posted: Mon 26th Aug 2013, 11:25am

Have a complete set of drawings, contact me through the members address section, member 2554 Gavin Nicholson.

« Back to Engines and Rolling Stock Topics

Web design by Slingshot