Sign In above to begin adding replies.

Mystery 7 1/4 gauge24volt loco

Tom

Topics: 1

Replies: 1

Posted: Tue 21st Oct 2014, 10:12pm

I recently bought this (old)Loco which i believe was built by the man who laid out the first Tom the tank engine site - any ideas on it ! The name plate is new. I am a newcomer to the hobby and will be seeking some track and a braked driving / guard truck as the loco only has electric slow down brakes. I also have another one off built using a clinton mower engine, it can haul a ton as can the electric one above. The latter one has a cute home made wooden shunter body which i want to replace with a period type quarry loco. Cheers, Sean Hunter (yeh really, shunter)

Replies To This Post

franksidebottom

Topics: 4

Replies: 28

Posted: Wed 22nd Oct 2014, 8:17am

Hi Sean, Hoping you are enjoying our hobby and will continue to do so for many years to come! The best place to get answers to your enquiries would be the 'Sales & Wants' section of this website; members' items placed there by 1st November will be copied into the 'News' winter edition, and should reach a wider audience as a result. Good luck! Frank.

Tom

Topics: 1

Replies: 1

Posted: Wed 22nd Oct 2014, 5:26pm

Many thanks for your reply Frank. I have posted a 'want' add now so i'll wait and see if any replies.  Added side view of my loco.
Many thanks for your reply Frank. I have posted a 'want' add now so i'll wait and see if any replies. Added side view of my loco.

« Back to Engines and Rolling Stock Topics

Web design by Slingshot