Forum Options

« Back to Exhibitions, Your Running days & Show reports Topics

Sign In above to begin adding replies.

Demonstration run at Riverside Miniature Railway; St.Neots; Cambs.

ivanhewlett

Topics: 8

Replies: 53

Posted: Sat 9th Apr 2016, 3:02pm
Demonstration run at Riverside Miniature Railway; St.Neots; Cambs.

Hi All
I have been working towards development of a new 7 1/4" gauge line in St.Neots for the past couple of years and while there is still some work to be done before Riverside Miniature Railway becomes a fully fledged enterprise I do have some news......

In preparation for a full planning application I will be running a portable track in Riverside Park, St.Neots this coming Saturday, 16th April, between 13-00 and 17-00 as a means of demonstrating what the final line might be like and to allay any concerns of local residents. Also of course I hope to attract some volunteers and generally gauge feelings as to development of a miniature railway in this location.

If anyone from the society would like to come along you would be more than welcome as ambassadors of the miniature railway community (or just for the ride), please make me aware of your visit, either on the day or in advance, and I can ensure to give you all the details of my proposal.

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards, Ivan Hewlett (1065)

Replies To This Post

Keithf7

Topics: 0

Replies: 19

Posted: Sun 10th Apr 2016, 7:40am

Hello Ivan, Sorry I will be in Somerset on the 16th. Hope you have great day and wish the Riverside Miniature Railway every success. Keith McDonald

« Back to Exhibitions, Your Running days & Show reports Topics

Web design by Slingshot