« Back to Exhibitions, Your Running days & Show reports Topics

Sign In above to begin adding replies.

Up to date information please!

Mick

Topics: 7

Replies: 114

Posted: Mon 2nd Jan 2017, 5:16pm
Up to date information please!

May I wish you a successful 7¼" year for 2017. As the season begins, can I make a plea for those of you with entries in the Club and Societies section to update your entries. Many are well out of date, referring to long past events or with broken links to websites.

Replies To This Post

Chris B

Topics: 0

Replies: 6

Posted: Tue 3rd Jan 2017, 10:38pm

Hi Mick, I would love to update Lincoln MES listing in the club directory but I have had a break in my membership since I put the information in, so I cannot access it to edit it.

johnnicholson

Topics: 12

Replies: 68

Posted: Wed 4th Jan 2017, 10:16am

With the club, events or sales and wants posting the computer system will only allow the original poster oran administrator to alter/amend a post. If the information is out of date there are a number of options, if possible, ask the original poster to amend the listing or send me the exact details of the alteration that you require giving me details of your position in the club in the case of events or club listings.

The other alternative is to start again where after you have got the valid information ask me to delete the original post and you can start again.

Note I understand that the longtitude and latitude figure have been crossed on the small map location.

John Nicholson
Secretary

« Back to Exhibitions, Your Running days & Show reports Topics

Web design by Slingshot