« Back to Miscellaneous Topics Topics

Sign In above to begin adding replies.

AGM at Bath and West Showground 10th - 12th October 2014

johnnicholson

Topics: 12

Replies: 69

Posted: Thu 11th Sep 2014, 2:15pm
AGM at Bath and West Showground 10th - 12th October 2014

The bookings are going well for this years AGM but there are still places for the Friday and Saturday meals as well as Camping/Caravanning slots.

However the loco bookings are now at the point where anyone wishing to book a loco in for this event, will now have to go on the reserve list.

It is therefore important that if any member who has already booked a loco and finds they cannot attend - then they should contact the Secretary in order that the booked place can be offered to a loco on the reserve list.

Any member wanting to book a place on the Saturday trip please contact the Secretary first as take up for this is below expectation and we may alter the arrangements and price.

Thank you

John Nicholson
Secretary

Replies To This Post

George Coles

Topics: 19

Replies: 90

Posted: Sat 13th Sep 2014, 7:49pm

Is there any way that we can check what we have booked, please? We sent off the e-booking form and expected the system to churn out a confirmation email, as with any normal on-line purchase, but have received nowt.
Thanks
George

johnnicholson

Topics: 12

Replies: 69

Posted: Sun 14th Sep 2014, 9:16am

George was the second member to book in for the AGM and will have received a card confirmation for his payment.

If anyone has a question on their personal booking for the AGM please send an e mail to the Secretary and I will do my best to sort these out.

John Nicholson
Secretary

georgewhite

Topics: 3

Replies: 12

Posted: Mon 29th Sep 2014, 10:31am

Night running at the AGM, will all owners inform the reception desk if they wish to run on Friday Evening from 1800 till 2030.
Please note that lights will be required.
There are a few place left for retail therapy in Wells and a trip around the Bishops Palace

HauteSaoneFrance

Topics: 27

Replies: 91

Posted: Sat 4th Oct 2014, 11:34am

Dear John Nicholson,

Much as I would have liked to attend the AGM as a first for me I'm afraid that my return date to the UK from France is after 12th so I'm offering my apologies for non attendance. i hope all goes well and members have an enjoyable weekend

PeteW

Topics: 0

Replies: 21

Posted: Sun 5th Oct 2014, 3:13pm

Hi John,

I booked on-line for Wednesday but haven't received any confirmation. Is everything OK? (Weather looking dodgy aside!)

Pete.

PeteW

Topics: 0

Replies: 21

Posted: Wed 8th Oct 2014, 7:59pm

I couldn't make the other days so went along today. The long descent down the back straight found me out on my unfamiliar Bridget, the wind and rain not helping either!

Nevertheless, extremely glad I went as I met a load of cracking nice people and have found another club to visit.

Well done to all who have put so much work into the facilities for this event.

« Back to Miscellaneous Topics Topics

Web design by Slingshot