« Back to Miscellaneous Topics Topics

Sign In above to begin adding replies.

Adding a pic

HauteSaoneFrance

Topics: 27

Replies: 91

Posted: Sat 4th Oct 2014, 11:29am
Adding a pic

For the first time I tried to add a pic to a forum reply, selected BROWSE and chose a JPG pic. The pic No. appeared after the Browse box Where it normally says 'No file selected'then I clicked the 'Add Topic' box but no pic appeared with the reply (which I then deleted) should there be an Upload Box? help appreciated

Replies To This Post

Graham Burhouse

Topics: 4

Replies: 13

Posted: Sat 4th Oct 2014, 2:13pm

To add a picture, click the browse box,then navigate to the file on your computer, select the file you wish to download then click on open and the file should then download to the topic. Make sure the file is not too large to download (Max size 100mb).
To add a picture, click the browse box,then navigate to the file on your computer, select the file you wish to download then click on open and the file should then download to the topic. Make sure the file is not too large to download (Max size 100mb).

George Coles

Topics: 19

Replies: 90

Posted: Sun 5th Oct 2014, 6:48am

I think Graham has hit the nail on the head. The size certainly seems critical and I've had trouble UPloading pics in the past. Unfortunately there does not seem to be a warning anywhere which defines the max size, although the limit on pics in the 'Sales and Wants' section of this website is 100MB (which is probably what Graham meant.)
This one is 1.43 MB and has loaded (if you can see it!!)
Try again. Good luck
George
I think Graham has hit the nail on the head. The size certainly seems critical and I've had trouble UPloading pics in the past. Unfortunately there does not seem to be a warning anywhere which defines the max size, although the limit on pics in the 'Sales and Wants' section of this website is 100MB (which is probably what Graham meant.)
This one is 1.43 MB and has loaded (if you can see it!!)
Try again. Good luck
George

« Back to Miscellaneous Topics Topics

Web design by Slingshot