Sign In above to begin adding replies.

attending the agm for the first time

nomis

Topics: 2

Replies: 67

Posted: Tue 27th Sep 2016, 8:03am
attending the agm for the first time

Hello,

After rejoining the society after a few years gap, I am planning to attend the agm this weekend.

I am hoping to visit on saturday for the day, bringing a friend with me. Do I need to make any arrangements / do anything special on arrival or do we just turn up & pay the entry fee as per normal?

Also, I have recieved a copy of the news, but no membership card (I have no idea what my previous number was). Will this be a problem?

Thanks

Replies To This Post

nomis

Posted: Tue 27th Sep 2016, 8:16am

Sorry, double post: please remove

Xz

Topics: 17

Replies: 244

Posted: Tue 27th Sep 2016, 8:51am

If you haven't booked then you will need to go to the Society registration tent first. They should be able to trace your mem No. and supply you with a temporary card. John Nicholson (Sec) posted something about it in the News section recently.

Bob.

nomis

Posted: Tue 27th Sep 2016, 8:56am

Ok thanks.

I am happy just to sit back & watch the trains go by. Is pecorama still open to the public for the weekend?

johnnicholson

Topics: 12

Replies: 69

Posted: Tue 27th Sep 2016, 9:52am

In answer to your question - Yes - Peco will be open to the public as normal. Special badges are being issued for the event and these will be available at reception on the main entrance car park. If you do not get a wear the event badge you could well get charged an entry fee.

nomis

Posted: Tue 27th Sep 2016, 2:33pm

Thanks, I will see what happens on the day.

I don't mind paying for entry (only seems fair) so no problem if I don't get a badge.

Tony G

Replies: 13

Posted: Wed 28th Sep 2016, 9:34am

Report to Reception on arrival and we can fix you up with a Membership Badge and a Badge for your "Guest"

« Back to Miscellaneous Topics Topics

Web design by Slingshot