Join By Post
JOIN OUR SOCIETY
Here are just 10 Benefits of Membership and there are more.
* Four high quality magazines a year dedicated
entirely to 7 1/4" issues.
* A “New Member's Pack" which includes some back
issues of the Society Magazine.
* A on-line Members Address & Rules book including
our wheel and track standards.
* Access to the restricted areas of this site.
* Free advertising for railway things you want to buy or sell.
* Invitations to various railways that would not be
open to you otherwise.
* Access to our specialist insurance scheme.
* Boiler testing facilities.
* Invitation to one of the biggest 7¼” Gauge Social events in
the World at our AGM GATHERING.
* A highly detailed Proficiency scheme, to encourage
participation in our hobby.
If you require additional information on these benefits please read the relevant sections on the site.
SO JOIN NOW AND MEET FRIENDS WITH SIMILAR INTEREST
Joining by post IS EASY - All applications for membership may be made by post and accompanied by payment of your annual subscription - currently £25 p.a. for Full UK Membership, £35p.a. for Full overseas membership, £17.50 for Emembership and £5 p.a. for Junior Membership. New Members joining after 1st October get the following year free.
Full UK Membership is open to any person over 16 years of age who is interested in 7¼” a7½” Gauge railways. Full Overseas Membership is open to any person over 16 year of age who is interested in 7¼ or 7½" Gauge railways. Emembership is open to any person over 16 years of age and carries all the benefits of Full Membership with the exception that all correspondence, magazines etc will be sent electronically via email or the Society website
Junior Membership for 5 – 16 years; such young persons will need their membership application sponsored by an adult or club that is a member of the 7¼" Gauge Society Proficiency Scheme.
Please make cheques payable to 7¼" Gauge Society Ltd
Why not make it even easier in the future and complete a Direct Debit mandate then your membership subscription will automatically continue each year. For your peace of mind you will be covered by the Banks and Building Societies guarantee scheme. You can cancel a Direct Debit at anytime.
You can download the application forms and the Direct Debit form on the right hand side and post it, along with your payment to:
The Membership Secretary
7¼" Gauge Society Ltd.